Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Rochester!
As an admitted student, you have been selected to receive financial assistance to visit campus during any of the 2024 Experience dates below:
- Monday, March 30
- Monday, April 6
- Monday, April 13
- Saturday, April 18
- Monday, April 20
2. Choose how you will travel.
- If you fly, you will be reimbursed 50% of your round trip flight costs, up to $350 (you must select economy class or coach).
- If you take Greyhound or Amtrak (or any other bus or train company), you will be reimbursed 50% of your round trip travel costs, up to $350.
- If you drive, you will be reimbursed 50% of your total mileage costs, which are calculated on an individual basis at a rate of $0.20 per mile.
3. Purchase your ticket.
4. Log in to MyROC and under the section “Forms” click on the Campus Program Reimbursement Form.
- If you are flying or taking a bus or train, upload the confirmation you received when you booked your travel. Documentation must include name of traveler, proof of payment, and the price.
- If you are driving, upload a Google Map of the distance from your home to campus. Please include both the map and the directions.
Please do not upload screenshots or pictures.
- The uploaded documentation is the paperwork needed for us to reimburse you for the trip.
5. Reimbursement FAQ:
- Your reimbursement will cover travel directly to the University via plane, train, bus, or car. (Trips taken to another college/university before or after your visit to Rochester are not reimbursable.)
- Please note costs associated with hotels, meals, taxis/uber, and parking are not included.
- Reimbursement is only available for the admitted student. If you are accompanied to Rochester by family members or friends via plane, train, or bus, you will only be reimbursed for your personal ticket.
- Reimbursement does not cover travel insurance or tickets purchased with redeemable points.
- You will be responsible for buying the ticket outright.
- You must have visited campus in order to be reimbursed.
- The reimbursement process usually takes six weeks.
Note: If you have questions or are unable to attend any of the scheduled 2024 Experience days but would still like to visit campus in April, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (585) 275-3221 to discuss your travel options. You will still be able to utilize your financial assistance offer if you schedule a visit another day.
We look forward to seeing you on campus this spring!