Spring Job Fair
March 18, 2020 in Hirst Lounge from 11:00 am-1:00 pm
2020 Supervisor Series
Topics for Spring 2020.
All sessions are from noon-1:00 pm in Wallis Hall, main floor conference room.
- Diversity and Inclusion for Student Supervisors. Monday, 2/24
- Join us and Eleanor Oi, Director of Diversity Programs for a session on inclusion in the workplace. We will discuss how to help students with global fluency and manage a more open work space.
- Timekeeping: Best Practices. Monday, 3/30
- Staff from University Compensation will co-facilitate a session on best practices for timekeeping and managing student schedules.
- Career Conversations with Supervises: The Future of Work and Why it Matters. Friday, 4/24
- Motivate your student employees by making it personal. Having career-related conversations can help your student employees make connections between their campus work and their professional goals for the future.
- Un-Conference. May-TBD