Become a Better Supervisor Workshop Series
Join Student Employment & Greene Center staff to discover tools, resources, and community to help you and your student employees have a better experience while finding efficient and effective ways to do it. Together we will learn and share tactics to better hire, motivate, support, and develop career ready students.
- Session 1: Recruiting and Hiring- find the best students for the job and get them excited from the start!
- Tuesday, October 2, 11 am–12 pm OR Friday, October 26, 12–1 pm
- Wallis Hall, Main Floor Conference Room
- Session 2: On-boarding, Accountability, and Evaluations- providing clear expectations while supporting and encouraging your students!
- Wednesday, November 7, 11 am–12 pm OR Friday, November 30, 12–1 pm
- Greene Center 4-200 Dewey Hall
- Session 3: Motivating, Team Building, and Celebrating Success Among Students- find cost-effective ways to enhance collaboration while recognizing their accomplishments!
- Tuesday, December 11, 11 am–12 pm
- Douglass 401
Student Employment User Groups
Thursday, October 4, 11 am–12 pm
- Wallis Hall, main floor conference room
Monday, November 5, 1–2 pm
- URMC 1-9555 Louise Slaughter conference room
Minimum Wage Increases
New York State minimum wage is projected to increase $.70 per hour through the year 2020.
|Minimum Wage Amount||Effective Date|
Undergraduate Hourly Wages:
- Level I Hire Rate: $10.40
- Level II Hire Rate: $10.65
- Level III Hire Rate: $11.00
Graduate Hourly Wages:
(For advanced-level work in program, technical, or research assistant positions)
- Level IV Hire Range: $12.35–$17.50
- Level V Hire Range: $17.00–$22.50