I-9 Walk-In Hours for Spring 2020
Monday–Friday from 10:30 am–11:15 am and 1:30 pm–2:15 pm
Extra Compensation Forms (220s) for Students
Any department that uses 220 forms for student employees should send the forms to the Student Employment Office for approval. Once approved our office will send them to Payroll for processing.
Minimum Wage Increases
New York State minimum wage is projected to increase $.70 per hour through the year 2020.
|Minimum Wage Amount||Effective Date|
Undergraduate Hourly Wages:
- Level I Hire Rate: $11.80
- Level II Hire Rate: $12.25
- Level III Hire Rate: $13.50
Graduate Hourly Wages:
(For advanced-level work in program, technical, or research assistant positions)
- Level IV Hire Range: $15.00–$19.50
- Level V Hire Range: $18.00–$24.00