- Complete Part I online at newi9.com. Our employer code is 11968. You will be asked to provide a work location, please select 100000-Student Workers.
- Once you submit Part I, you will receive a list of the documentation to complete Part II. Please do not print your I-9 or the confirmation. Our process is entirely electronic.
- Part II must be completed in person and all your documentation must be original, no copies or pictures.
- The Student Employment Office accepts walk-ins at Wallis Hall, Monday-Friday from 10:30am to 11:15am and from 1:30pm to 2:15pm.
- Part II can also be completed with the Financial Aid Office at the Eastman School of Music. The Office of Human Resources accepts walk-ins Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at Brooks Landing on Genesee Street.
Please note walk-in hours are extended for students during the first two weeks of the fall semester.
Monday, 8/26 through Friday, 9/6 at Wallis Hall from 10:00am- 12:00pm and 1:00pm- 3:00pm.