Thursday, November 9–Saturday, November 11
University of Rochester’s Multicultural Visitation Program (MVP) brings together high school seniors from diverse backgrounds and allows them to experience Rochester on a more personal level. Admission to MVP is a competitive process that will consider your academic and personal qualities.
Members of our University community come from different geographical areas, represent differences in ethnicities, religious beliefs, values, socioeconomic backgrounds, and points of view; they may be physically different, have different intellectual interests, or have different abilities. Rochester welcomes such differences and is dedicated to preparing the leaders of tomorrow to thrive in an equally diverse environment. We welcome all who identify as members of an underrepresented group to apply for MVP. Travel assistance is available; be sure to apply on time in order to qualify.
We’re excited that you’re interested in applying for this opportunity!
- Experience living and dining on campus.
- Stay overnight in a residence hall with a student host.
- Learn about various opportunities for research, student services, our advising program, athletics, etc…
- Participate in discussions with current students about the college experience and learn about the many opportunities available for undergraduates.
- Interact with students, faculty, staff, and administrators.
|Application Process||By Date|
|All MVP application materials due||Friday, October 6|
|Selected students notified||Friday, October 13|
|Selected students’ finalized travel plans due||Friday, October 27|
|Final program information released||Friday, November 3|
A link to the application will be provided soon.
If you have any questions, please contact Catherine Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org.