Thursday, November 10–Saturday, November 12
We’re excited that you’re interested in applying for this opportunity!
MVP brings together high school seniors from diverse backgrounds and allows them to experience Rochester on a more personal level. Admission to MVP is a competitive process that will consider your academic and personal qualities. Travel assistance is available; be sure to apply on time in order to qualify.
- Experience living and dining on campus.
- Stay overnight in a residence hall with a student host.
- Learn about various opportunities for research, student services, our advising program, athletics, etc…
- Participate in discussions with current students about the college experience and learn about the many opportunities available for undergraduates.
- Interact with students, faculty, staff, and administrators.
|Application Process||By Date|
|All MVP application materials due||Friday, October 7|
|Selected students notified||Friday, October 14|
|Selected students’ finalized travel plans due||Friday, October 28|
|Final program information released||Friday, November 4|
- Click “Apply for MVP.”
- Log in to your MyROC account. If you do not have an existing account, please create one. (Once logged in, the MVP application will appear on the upper right-hand corner of your MyROC dashboard.)
- Complete the MVP application.
- Upload additional documents within the “Upload Documents” tab. View uploaded documents in the “Items” tab.
The application for MVP 2016 is now closed.