MVP 2018: Sunday, November 11–Tuesday, November 13
Members of our University community come from different geographical areas, represent differences in ethnicities, religious beliefs, values, socioeconomic backgrounds, and points of view; they may be physically different, have different intellectual interests, or have different abilities. Rochester welcomes such differences and is dedicated to preparing the leaders of tomorrow to thrive in an equally diverse environment. Travel assistance is available; be sure to apply on time in order to qualify.
- Experience living and dining on campus.
- Stay overnight in a residence hall with a student host.
- Learn about various opportunities for research, student services, our advising program, athletics, etc.
- Participate in discussions with current students about the college experience and learn about the many opportunities available for undergraduates.
- Interact with students, faculty, staff, and administrators.
We’re excited that you’re interested in applying for this opportunity!