MVP 2020: Staggered dates throughout October into December
Members of our University community come from different geographical areas, represent differences in ethnicities, religious beliefs, values, socioeconomic backgrounds, and points of view; they may be physically different, have different intellectual interests, or have different abilities. Rochester welcomes such differences and is dedicated to preparing the leaders of tomorrow to thrive in an equally diverse environment.
Programming includes the following topics:
- The First Generation Student Experience at Rochester
- A Celebration of Religions & Spirituality
- Exploring Intersectionality of Identity/ies
- A Conversation with Rochester alumni of color
- Supporting Different Abilities on Campus
- Academic and Other Services for Underrepresented, Low Income, First to College students
- Multicultural Clubs & Organizations Showcase
- The Pulse of Access and Inclusion at the University of Rochester
We’re excited that you’re interested in these topics around access and inclusion at the University of Rochester! We are asking that you invite your friends and family members to sit in on these important presentations. As dates and times are solidified, this page will be update with that and additional information such as registration links. Instead of asking you to come back to this page for updates, we ask that you share your interest and email address with email@example.com.