Commonly Asked Questions
In the Spotlight:
- I see that an interview is an important part of the application process. When and where are they available?
- Interviews are available on and off campus, for high school seniors graduating in 2014. To schedule an interview on campus, please visit our on campus events page.
- Our counselors will be traveling around the country and internationally to do interviews this fall. To see when we will be in your area, click here.
- Interviews book-up quickly, so please plan ahead.
- What is a MyROC account?
- A MyROC account is an account that allows you to schedule visits, interviews and keep close tabs on the status of your application. If you have had contact with us, received mailings or emails, you probably already have a MyROC account . If you do not know your login and password, please check with us before creating another account. If you do not have an account with us, you may create one here.
- I’m applying as a Freshman for Fall 2014. What are your application deadlines?
- Application deadlines for Freshman for Fall 2014 are:
Early Decision-November 1
Priority Review-December 1
Dual Degree-December 1
CAPS (Combined-Admission Programs)-December 1
Regular Decision-January 1
- Can I have my SAT scores sent on my high school transcript?
- Standardized test results may appear on high school transcripts but scores must be sent directly from the testing agency to be considered official. The University of Rochester considers the highest combined SAT/ACT score, even if they are from different test dates.
- A wide variety of test results may also fulfill this requirement. For more details regarding what we will accept as part of our test flexible policy, please check out our flexible testing policy page.
- Do you have a “fast facts” page I can look at when comparing colleges?
- You can get to our Fast Facts page here.
If you have a question, please contact Marge and her Admissions comrades at (585) 275-3221, toll free at (888) 822-2256, or through email at email@example.com.