Saturday, November 14–Monday, November 16
We’re excited that you’re interested in applying for this opportunity!
MVP brings together high school seniors from diverse backgrounds and allows them to experience Rochester on a more personal level. Admission to MVP is a competitive process that will consider your academic and personal qualities. Travel assistance is available; be sure to apply on time.
- Experience living and dining on campus.
- Stay overnight in a residence hall with a student host.
- Learn about various opportunities for research, student services, our advising program, athletics, etc.
- Participate in discussions with current students about the college experience and learn about the many opportunities available for undergraduates.
- Interact with students, faculty, staff, and administrators.
All application materials must be received by Friday, October 9.
Students selected for MVP will be notified by Friday, October 16.
Selected students will need to confirm travel plans by Friday, October 30.
Confirmed MVP attendees will receive final confirmation information from the University of Rochester by Friday, November 6.
Photos from last year’s MVP: