- National Student Employment Appreciation Week is April 13th-April 19th! Be sure to thank your student employees for all their hard work! Follow along on Twitter with #NaStuEmpWe.
- Please make sure any balances for the year are taken care of before the housing lottery and registration for fall occur. Contact your financial aid counselor if you need assistance!
- The deadline for prospective students to apply for financial aid for the 2014-2015 was February 15th, 2014. Financial aid packages will be sent directly to students via email. Between March and June, you may be emailed further instructions about completing your financial aid application.
- Financial aid applications for returning students are due on May 1st, 2014.
- Check out the first issue of our new PARENT NEWSLETTER! Designed for parents and to offer insight into the world of financial aid.
- This year’s Communal Principle is Honesty. Be sure to check out the Communal Principles Project to learn more about this year’s principle!