- If you have been asked to complete a Student Aid Profile Form through the Student Financial Resource Center, please do not complete it. It is a fraudulent organization. The only profile form you should be completing is the College Board’s CSS PROFILE, available here.
- Financial aid packages will be sent via email about 7–10 business days after you receive your admissions decision.
- If you have questions about the IRS Data Retrieval Process, we can help.
- Our newest edition of the Parent Newsletter is now available! It’s full of information and insights for the spring semester.
- The financial aid deadline for students applying Regular Decision was February 15, 2015. If you missed the deadline, please contact your counselor.
- We value your opinion! We are now offering the opportunity for you to provide feedback for our office via our Parent Survey.