- Announcing our new PARENT NEWSLETTER! Designed for parents and to offer insight into the world of financial aid. Check out our first issue.
- The deadline for prospective students to apply for financial aid for the 2014-2015 was February 15th, 2014. Application requirements include the FAFSA for federal assistance and the CSS PROFILE for institutional need-based grant assistance. If you have missed the deadline, please contact us for more information. Between March and June, you may be emailed further instructions about completing your financial aid application.
- Application instructions for returning students were emailed in early February. To check your application requirements, please review your FAOnline account.
- Financial aid applications for returning students are due on May 1st, 2014.
- This year’s Communal Principle is Honesty. Be sure to check out the Communal Principles Project to learn more about this year’s principle!