Rochester Scholars (grades 9-12)
University of Rochester's pre-college, academic programs that offer students a chance to experience college life and explore new careers.
- A residential component of this program is available for high school students for one to three weeks over the summer.
- Programs offer non-credit mini-courses reflective of areas of study available at the University.
- Students can choose up to two courses per session. Classes meet for 3 hours a day, 5 days a week, with morning sessions from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 and afternoon sessions from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Students interact with peers and get a taste of the college experience in an engaging and challenging setting.
- Books, supplies, and lunch are included in the price of tuition.
- Meet with University of Rochester admissions counselors to learn more about applying to college.
- Students have the opportunity to explore many different career options.