*Please note: If you are applying online there is no need to submit another Pre-College Application.
Please adhere to program and scholarship deadlines. Scholarship funds are limited and we are unable to accept scholarship applications emailed, faxed, or postmarked after the deadline.
- Pre-College Program Scholarship
- A limited number of scholarships are available and will be awarded based on need and/or merit. Awards are primarily for tuition, and most scholarships only cover a portion of tuition expenses. Students are encouraged to seek other sources of funding in addition to applying for a Pre-College Programs scholarship. Awarded scholarships can only be used for the requested session and are nontransferable. Scholarship forms are available for download here:
Pre-College Scholarship Application Part1 (Student)
Pre-College Scholarship Application Part2 (Counselor)
- Rush-Henrietta Whipple Scholarship
- Available to current and rising juniors and seniors in the Rush-Henrietta School District, the Whipple Scholarship may be applied toward the Taste of College program or the Rochester Scholars program. Students must meet eligibility requirements. Whipple Scholarship tuition waiver forms are available through the counselor's office at Rush-Henrietta Senior High School. Qualified students may reapply for the Whipple Scholarship through the end of their senior year of high school.
- Please adhere to program and scholarship deadlines. To be considered for an application fee waiver, please contact our office.
- Please return completed forms to:
- University of Rochester Office of Pre-College Programs
Rochester, New York 14627-0034
Fax: (585) 756-8480