In the Spotlight:
- We are planning college visits. Are you open during the summer?
- Classes have ended on campus, but we still have Information sessions and tours available Monday-Friday. We are also interviewing rising Seniors on campus who are applying for Fall 2014. Saturday Information sessions and tours will start July 13th. Check out the times and dates available at here.
- When will I receive my housing contract?
- We will be sending enrollment packets out mid to late May. They will include housing information and health forms, as well how to log into other information pertinent to incoming students.
- When is Orientation for this fall?
- Freshman orientation is August 27-September 2 . Parent orientation is August 27-28. Transfer orientation is August 28-September 2nd.
- When is move-in day?
- International Students move in Monday, August 26th. Freshman and transfer move-in Tuesday, August 27th. Move-in to the residence halls begins at 9 a.m.
- When is the first day of classes for fall 2013?
- The first day of classes is Tuesday, September 3rd.
- Do you have a “fast facts” page I can look at when comparing colleges?
- You can get to our Fast Facts page here
If you have a question, please contact Marge and her Admissions comrades at (585) 275-3221, toll free at (888) 822-2256, or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.