to begin your application or check your status.
We recommend filling out forms online (if available).
- Part 1 — submit online / view PDF
- Application Supplement for Transfers (Common Application)
- All transfer applicants must fill out this supplement which can be used for the Common Application. Submit CA supplement online or view transfer supplement
- College Instructor Evaluation (Common Application)
- Give a copy of this form to one or two of your college instructors.
- College Report (Common Application)
- Give a copy of this form to a dean or other college official who has access to your disciplinary record and to your academic record.
- Combined-Admission Programs (GEAR, GRADE)
- To apply for one of Rochester's Combined-Admission Programs (Graduate Engineering at Rochester or Guaranteed Rochester Accelerated Degree in Education), you must also complete this additional supplement. Submit CAPs Application online or view CAPs PDF
- Common Application
- Submit Common Application (CA) online or view CA PDF
- MCC 2+2 Intent to Enroll Form
- If you are a Monroe Community College student enrolling in the 2+2 Dual Admission Program, please submit this
form the semester before you enroll at Rochester.
- Mid-Term Report (Common Application)
- If we've asked you to submit your midterm grades, please use this form.
- Reactivation Form
- Only applicants who are applying within one academic year of their original application should use this form. All others must complete a new application.
International Transfer Applicants
- All international applicants must:
- complete the International Financial Support Form.
- submit the World Education Services (WES) Transcript Evaluation
(WES will send a copy to us).